donations and supporters
Support Our Youth Programs
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, Lake Casitas Rowing Association survives thanks to community donations and the generosity of our sponsors. To continue to operate and provide opportunities for kids to participate in a positive, life-changing sport, we need support for our junior team scholarships, equipment, maintenance costs, and more.
How can you help? We have a number of ways! Sponsor a junior scholarship through our 1984 Fund. Donate money, donate equipment, or sponsor an event. All contributions to Casitas Rowing are tax-deductible. Your support goes a long way!
Make a One-Time Donation
Donations can be made several ways, including check, credit card, and online donation through PayPal. Your donation is tax-deductible. We have three donation levels to choose from, or, we have a fourth option where donors can enter an amount that is right for them. We are appreciative of any gift, any size!
– In the comments, please let us know the Athlete Name who the donation is being given under.
– Donors giving $300 or higher receive a Casitas Rowing T-Shirt, so please include your shirt size in the comments section.
- To donate by check: mail to Lake Casitas Rowing Association, PO Box 74 · Oak View, CA 93022. Be sure to indicate the name of the athlete you are supporting! For donations of $300 or more, let us know the size t-shirt you would like to receive.
- To donate by credit card, call us at 805-642-2288.
VCCF 25th Anniversary Celebration Video (Rowing starts at 8 minutes in)
Donate Annually – Become a 1984 Fund Supporter:
Our 1984 Fund was created to raise money that directly supports our Middle School and High school teams. Named in honor of Casitas as the 1984 Olympic rowing venue, the 1984 Fund pays for items such as:
- Junior Scholarships when families are unable to afford the costs of participating in the sport
- Equipment for the Juniors like boats, oars, rowing machines
- A portion is saved for larger future investment such as a new dock and someday a boathouse.
Donors can sign up for a recurring donation to the 1984 Fund, giving at one of two levels:
a) $19.84 per MONTH, or
b) $198.40 per MONTH.
You can subscribe by phone at 805-642-2288; we can take your credit card information, or you can sign up to become a 1984 Fund donor online using your credit card by registering for a Paypal account (if you don’t already have one).
A PayPal account is required for the online subscription method. Not interested in setting up a PayPal account? Just call us … we have our own merchant account.
Donation : $19.84USD – monthly
Donation : $198.40USD – monthly
To participate, click the donation option above, and each month or each year, your credit card will be charged the amount you have pledged. The subscription can be cancelled at any time.
Question about donations? Please contact us at 805-642-2288.
A big thanks to our corporate sponsors!