Support Casitas Rowing!
Help Us Grow!
Donate Today to Casitas Rowing
It’s time for our annual fundraiser, an event Casitas Rowing relies on as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization! In 2011, through the generous support of friends, family and our community, we raised much-needed funds and are working toward a goal of raising $40,000 this year. We need your help!
The 2011-2012 season was remarkable for our kids’ programs – every team grew in size and quality and we competed at the elite level for the first time, with kids invited to selection camps and rowing in international events in Bulgaria and Mexico. We are once again exceeding the capacity of our boatyard, our equipment and our coaching staff to handle participation in our programs by kids in grades 6-12 around Ventura County.
Please Help Us Continue Our Success
Rowing is a unique sport that teaches kids commitment and perseverance and builds a strong sense of self and of teamwork. Kids who row learn firsthand that hard work and dedication can pay off with no limits to what they can achieve.
How to Donate
Donations can be made several ways, including check, credit card, and online donation through PayPal. Your donation is tax-deductible.
- To donate securely through PayPal: visit our Donations and Sponsors page or simply use the buttons below:
- To donate by check: mail to Lake Casitas Rowing Association, PO Box 74 · Oak View, CA 93022. Be sure to indicate which athlete you are supporting! For donations of $300 or more, let us know the size t-shirt you would like to receive.
- To donate by credit card, call us at 805-642-2288.
Thanks to Last Year’s Donations:
- Our kids’ programs expanded – we introduced 6th and 7th graders into our 8th grade recreational sculling program – making rowing available to all middle schoolers. Our high school team doubled in size.
- We purchased equipment - including much needed sweep and sculling oars, a new Resolute 4+, two training singles, and the many parts and pieces it takes to keep our boats and boatyard maintained.
- We improved infrastructure and coaching staff. We now have two full time coaches and three junior coaches. We attracted the attention of USRowing with a visit from Olympic coach and director of coaching education Kris Korzeniowski, who improved our coaching programs across the board.
From the kids and coaches and everyone at Casitas Rowing — thank you for your support!
Go to Donations and Sponsors